Service Technician ORANGE NSW
Regional Technical is the leading repairer and installer of ATM's, EFTPOS, Self-Checkout systems and PC based cash registers in the Central West of NSW. We are seeking an enthusiastic experienced service technician to join our team servicing ORANGE NSW and surrounding towns and cities. This position is based in ORANGE NSW, Monday to Friday between the hours of 8:30am to 5:00pm and is a full time position. Some weekend on call work will be required.
The position will involve travel to various towns and cities in and around the Central West of NSW. Onsite repair of Automated Teller machines in Banks, Pubs and clubs. Self checkout machines, Cash Redemption Terminals in gaming rooms and cash management machines. Also the installation and swap out of EFTPOS terminals.
The applicant must have excellent computer fault finding skills, both hardware and software. You must also have a keen aptitude for electro-mechanical repairs.
The successful applicant MUST possess:-
• A current Australian Drivers licence.
• IT qualifications. E.g. Certificate III or IV in IT or higher.
• Must be a self-starter and be able to work unsupervised or as a team.
• Have a strong aptitude for fault finding and repair
• Be well presented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must have a professional approach and be highly focused on customer service.
• The successful applicant must be willing to undergo a mandatory police check.
A fully maintained company vehicle (van), mobile phone and laptop will be supplied to the successful applicant, as well as a competitive salary package.
Email your cover letter and resume to: