Field Service Technician
Service Technician, ORANGE NSW
For over 13 years Regional Technical has been a successful family owned and run service and repair business. We perform onsite service and repair to all of the central west of New South Wales.
We service equipment such as:
Automated Teller Machines (ATM's).
Self-Checkout systems in Supermarkets.
Cash Redemption terminals in gaming rooms.
Merchant EFTPOS swap outs and installations.
Note and coin counters and sorters.
We are seeking an additional enthusiastic Service Technician to join our existing service team, servicing the Central West of NSW.
The position will involve travel to various towns and cities in and around the Central West of NSW, meeting with our valued clients customers and determining the exact issue with their equipment and carry out the necessary repairs on site.
Computer fault finding skills, both hardware and software and a keen aptitude and/or experience in the repair of electro-mechanical devices would be a distinct advantage.
The successful applicant MUST possess:-
• A current Australian Drivers licence.
• IT qualifications. E.g. Certificate III or IV in IT or higher.
• Must be a self-starter and be able to work unsupervised or as a team.
• Have a strong and proven aptitude for fault finding and repair of electro-mechanical and PC devices
• Be well presented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must have a professional approach and be highly focused on customer service.
• The successful applicant must be an Australian citizen or at a minimum already be a permanent resident, and be willing to undergo a mandatory police check.
This position is based in ORANGE NSW and is a full time position.
A fully maintained company vehicle (van), mobile phone and laptop will be supplied to the successful applicant, as well as a competitive salary package.
Please email a detailed cover letter stating why you would be perfect for this position and also include your up to date resume.